Friday, March 13, 2009

2.2- Alex Butler

A woman in Spokane, Washington bought a used couch from Value Village. When she got it home there was a "mysterious mewing" coming from the couch. One night her boyfriend felt something moving around in the couch, when he moved it there was a small calico cat there. They think the cat crawled out of a small hole in the back of the couch.

If that was me I'm not sure what I would do, maybe give the cat back to the store, or maybe to the humane society.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090313/ap_on_fe_st/odd_couch_cat;_ylt=AqOpzizobRO1cfLFi2rWjJDtiBIF

1 comment:

  1. Alex, 1st you need to set the URL as a live link. Second, if I sat on a cat, my next car trip would be to the local Humane Society. I am soooo not a fan of cats. And clearly the Value Village needs to do a little job on quality control. eek.

    ReplyDelete