Monday, March 2, 2009

New Challenge- Cameron

2.2

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/WinterConcert/story?id=6987543&page=1

I am pretty livid to find out that over this past weekend Chris Brown and Rihanna have reunited. Reports say the reunion happened in Miami, FL at Diddy's residence. "Chris Brown and Rihanna may be together again, thanks to the guidance of hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs." I hate Diddy so much, he is always the person to ruin something. First he breaks up a huge international band, but now he is reconciling people that should not have been reconciled.

"People magazine reported over the weekend that the two pop stars reunited and reconciled following a Feb. 8 incident in which Brown allegedly beat and bruised his pop star girlfriend. They've reportedly been spending time at Diddy's mansion on Miami Beach's Star Island." Not only am I mad at Diddy, I am also mad at Rihanna for her stupid decision. After seeing pictures of the brutal attack I don't know how someone would ever want to do such a thing.

2 comments:

  1. This article really angers me as well. Rihanna and Chris Brown seemed like the perfect couple and both of them were on the peeks of their careers and he had to go pull a stunt like this. I wouldn't be surprised if he had done this before to Rihanna or other woman. I really hope that his career is done at this point and NO ONE buys anymore CDs of his or anything. Rihanna really didn't deserve this, so let's hope he gets what is coming to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this whole article ridiculous, as well. At what point do you stop having sympathy for someone who returns to the abuser that put her in the hospital? She didn't deserve to be beaten, by any means, but why did she go back to him? This mentality is so hard for me to understand.

    ReplyDelete