Friday, March 6, 2009

4.1 New Challenge

As I have reported several times, more details have emerged from the Rihanna and Chris Brown case. Chris Brown made his debut in the courtroom Thursday for the accusations against him in the case (which I have already reported earlier). His trial on Thursday resulted in Brown being charged with two felonies that being for assault and making criminal threats. Chris Brown's next court date has been pushed back until April 6th where final charges will be made as new scary details emerge from the case. As of now Rihanna has requested that the judge allow Brown to have close contact with her while the case is going on, which the judge granted. Though I l0ve Rihanna this was the dumbest decision she has ever made, why would she want to make a decision such as that. Also reports have also said that she is still considering Chris Brown as her "boyfriend" and this is causing mixed feelings with a lot of fans. People thought that Chris Brown's career was possibly coming to an end, but now Rihanna's fan base is not looking so great with the dumb decision she has made in this case, with reports also now saying she is pregnant and that this is not the first time in their relationship that Brown has violently attacked her.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting, I can't believe they are saying Rihanna may have been prego, and on top of that some people are saying that she was flirting with T.I. and Chris Brown got angry. In either case I really think she should stay away from him at all cost!!! He did something that is unforgivable and his career as an artist is done. I refuse to listen to anything that has to do with him or read anything that has do to with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the funnier music buffs I know. Your passion for the people you follow is your life is admirable. And, I agree, I cannot believe she is going back to him, considering him her boyfriend, etc. I have never understood that mentality within women, but thankfully, I've never had to, either. This is not the place to post this. It should go to the forum to which you obtained the information. At the very least, we should be able to access the information via a live link.

    ReplyDelete