Friday, March 13, 2009

Seas Would Rise When I Gave the Word

3.4

This is an image I made a few months ago when I was depressed and had nothing to do, so I decided to just follow a tutorial I'd found online on how to make pictures like these. Action's better than inaction, anyway.

Anyway, this picture resembles a commercial they did about a year ago for Apple's iTunes, using the above special effect and playing the song "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay. It was wicked cool, and remains to this day one of my favorite songs.

This picture is still my profile on Facebook and Myspace, just because I like it so much. I know next to nothing about Photoshop; I guess it's amazing what you can do if somebody's watching you every step of the way.

Enclosed is the URL for the music video to Viva la Vida, just so you can rock out while you look at the image.

Cheerio!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TNK-TvIcI


~Peter


2 comments:

  1. This picture is pretty cool. I tried doing photoshop stuff yesterday and got really ticked off. Are you the body and did you paste a face on? I also wondered where you got your Facebook picture, I just thought it was you in a weird pose. It is cool what kind of things you can do when someone is there telling you ever step. If only the site I tried yesterday had a tutorial.

    I love iPod commercials, I am the one who buys the songs they play while the commercial is going on. They have some cool up and coming artists that they feature. "Viva La Vida" not so much because that song has been played way too much.

    ReplyDelete