Monday, March 9, 2009

2.2 Cameron

Last Friday a Milford, NH woman was killed after an automobile accident. Patricia Levesque, 49, was killed after her SUV crossed onto the other side of the road, heading towards oncoming traffic and collided, head-on, into another SUV. "Her SUV crossed into oncoming traffic Friday afternoon and hit another SUV." This makes me a little mad that she could have possibly taken someone else's life when she did this. It bothers me when you hear news like this, that someone else's dumb mistake on the road could have almost cost someone else's life. Luckily the other person hit in the SUV faced nonlife-threatening injuries and will be fine. It seems a lot is going on in Milford, first there is this deadly car accident, and then on Sunday they have a diesel leak into a river. I wonder what could be next for this small town of New Hampshire?

http://www.wmur.com/news/18878250/detail.html (news article)

3 comments:

  1. It's quite the assumption to make that the victims vehicle crossing over the double yellow line was "intentional" or, as you say "dumb mistake". Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe it was possible that she had a seizure or heart attack? Not all accidents are preventable.

    You should gather all details before dragging some poor deceased ladies name through the mud. I am sure her family would appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see where you are coming from, we both don't know what really happened in this accident. BUT I read the article for a class assignment and all I was suppose to was respond to it. I responded to it the way I did because there have been cases where I live where accidents such as this have happened because of a persons idiotic move on the road. I'm not pointing fingers at who may have caused the accident because you are right also something could have happened, but no one really knows I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah overall I just wish EVERYONE would be more careful driving these days. Even people that drive under the speed limit are putting people into danger because someone could come up behind them actually going the speed limit and crash into them. =[ or someone could be speeding and lose control and put another's life into danger..EVERYONE BE MORE CAREFUL!!

    ReplyDelete