Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2.4 Mele

Over the past few weeks I have been addicted to ABDC. I watched almost every episode and kept myself updated with who got voted out and such. The last episodes came near and I was sure almost positive that Beatfreakz were going to take the win because they were never in the bottom and always put on amazing performances no matter what. In the last episode they were one of the last two with quest crew. I watched excitedly and right when they when they announced the winners they said QUEST CREW. I was extremely angry and was about to break my TV. I really don't know how this happened because quest crew sucked =[ ohh well....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4H7J5HwKCg&feature=related
^^A video of their amazing dance skills haha^^ =D

1 comment:

  1. Mele, I'm learning so much about a side of you I just didn't know you had. You like the funniest things.. ABDC, Brittany, the Pusscat Dolls... I can't do the whole reality TV stint. I just never got into it. I'm way more about the night time dramas.. Grey's, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters. To each their own, I suppose. You probably wouldn't watch those shows any more than I would watch what you watch! :)

    ReplyDelete