Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ASP!

2.1

Yesterday, I got a letter from St. Paul's School, informing me that I'd been accepted to their Advanced Studies Program this summer!

I'm really excited. I'm going in for a Studio Arts course, which I think will really, REALLY benefit me in the future. There's nothing better I could be doing at the time.

Surprisingly, I'm only one of three people from Woodsville who applied. My mom said that she thinks a lot of people are scared off by the price, but that St. Paul's is WONDERFUL about financial aid. We now have 2 of the 3 thousand dollars off the price in financial aid--we only have to pay about $800!

I'm so excited that I'll finally be meeting new people with radiant personalities, as well as participating in activities that I have a legitimate interest in, and learning about something I've always wanted to do! This is great!

~Peter

2 comments:

  1. This is a big deal Peter. I applied but got put on the waiting list. I hope that you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter,

    Major KUDOS to you on this accomplishment! Perhaps you are right about the price scaring people off, but that is tragic, since I think people forget to fully examine the whole package (aka financial aide) before walking away. You will learn so much there and meet so many dynamic people - and studio art is right up your alley after watching you work in Photoshop the last few weeks; just remember to have patience.

    ReplyDelete