Tuesday, March 3, 2009

section 2.4 John

I have been exploring new genres of music in the last few months, and I have found a band that I have now deemed as my "New Favorite Band." That band would be, the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I first stumbled upon them when my father decided to buy their most recent CD, Stadium Arcadium. Eventually I stole it from him and started to listen to it myself, and I automatically started to love their music. The way that they are able to integrate their unique lyrics and screaming guitar has made me an automatic fan. I think that the Red Hot Chili Peppers will continue to inspire many other people like myself to listen to their music and maybe try to learn to play it.

1 comment:

  1. got a link you can post to some of their latest work? Funny, I remember listening to that band when they first came out...

    ReplyDelete