Friday, March 6, 2009

4.1 Mele

In Cleveland Ohio a man by the name of Davon Crawford(33) is now wanted for shooting his new wife and five children. Four died except for one child which was a seven year old boy. The Man is now on the run from the police and may be armed.

I really don't know why anyone would want to do this especially if two of the children were toddlers. He just barely married the women and there must have been something seriously wrong if problems were already starting between the couple. No one knows what triggered the rampage and why he would do such a thing but officials are trying their best to locate him. It goes to show that you can not really trust anyone even if you think that you really know them!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is really sad and disturbing. I don't know how someone could be as evil as to shoot his wife and five kids. That guy deserves to get the electric chair, I hope they catch him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that someone could actually bring themselves to do such a thing. I mean I can kind of see if they were people that you had no emotional ties to and no relation to, but your own wife and children? That is just sick. I hope that police catch that man and either put him in jail for the rest of his life or give him the death penalty.

    ReplyDelete