Friday, March 13, 2009

2.1 Kyle

Today is an amazingly scary day. Today I learned that I got into drivers ed. The reason why today is so scary is because my mother doesn't think I can drive. I am seriously tempted to video tape her driving one day to show her how her driving is. Now that I got into drivers ed I need to find a car and a job to help pay for the car. My dad has been helping me look for cars, I haven't found anything to promising. I am going to have to pay for it because I don't see why my parents should pay for a car that I would be paying for everything else on it. So, watch out on the road for me... and my mom.

2 comments:

  1. You do know you can get the cameras that mount on the dashboard? My husband's helmet cam for skiing mounts on a dashboard, or better yet, the grill of the car. I suppose this could work for both of you since it seems, Kyle, you feel we should be watching out for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete