Monday, March 9, 2009

2.2 Mele

Beat Ettlin was awoken at 2AM by a crash through the window, he thought someone had broken into their house. But it was not a person but a kangaroo. The Kangaroo hopped everywhere breaking many things while doing it. When it started hopping towards his sons room he grabbed it, put it into a choke hold, then threw it out the door where it hoped away.

I really think this is hilarious, who would expect a kangaroo to jump like "Jackie Chan" through your window and break everything in the house. If this happened I wouldn't hesitate to shoot the thing or beat it up. But I don't think I would ever be put into this situation!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/09/kangaroo.australia.wrestles/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think if your window smashed open @ 2AM, you'd go into defense mode. I wonder where this kangaroo came from, and how did the person get it out?

    ReplyDelete