Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Challenge Part 2- Cameron

Last year I received an application to apply to NHS and I was very excited about this. But unfortunately I was not accepted last year. But this past weekend I was thrilled to learn that this years attempt to get on the National Honors Society was successful. The induction will be held on St. Patrick's day @ 7 at night. I am very excited and am very proud of this huge accomplishment, this will look very good on college applications when I start applying next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Cameron,

    I want to believe the reason this is exciting to you is more because it IS a huge accomplishment, and not that it just looks good on your college resume. Yes, that is fact, but you deserve the recognition because you've worked hard academically...

    ReplyDelete