Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2.3 John

I have been reading some of Dean Koontz's novels in my spare time lately, and I have to say that I have been greatly impressed. The way that he writes his stories just makes me want to continue reading until I finish the book, which doesn't happen very often for me. He uses all of the literary techniques needed to make a book a great one, and he does it so well that I am not surprised that he is a famous author. I would recommend most of his books, like Velocity and Fear Nothing, because I feel that they are worth reading and will not be a waste of your time.

1 comment:

  1. John, What literary techniques does Koontz use that make his books so readable. Specifics would be most helpful, especially for readers who might be interested in checking out some of the more recent authors and their best sellers. What details of the books you've read would you share to entice more readers to join his fanwagon?

    ReplyDelete