Friday, March 20, 2009

4.1- Derek Dube

I read the review of "I Love You, Man" that I got off google reader and the article said that the movie was pretty good and that it was hilarious. I am glad that I read the review because I am planning on going to see a movie this weekend and now I want to see "I Love You, Man". But hopefully they aren't lying to me or else I will be mad. But I love to watch movies, I have watched so many movies in my life that its not even funny. 

http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/la-et-love20-2009mar20,0,1745085.story

2 comments:

  1. I saw a trailer for that movie a while ago, too. It made me laugh--I thought it did seem like a good movie to go see. I don't really remember the plot very well, but I remember it looked good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did see the trailer for that movie also. I think that it looks like a worth wile movie to go see. You should trust the reviews, Derek. Most of the time the are not lying and if they say that a movie is good, it usually is a good one.

    ReplyDelete