Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4.2 Mele

A pet store in Philadelphia expects a to get a shipment of tropical fish and salt water, but when they open the box they found a human body instead. He learned that he got the wrong shipment and the body was a 65 year old man who died of a disease and was suppose to be shipped to a lab in Allentown instead for medical research. The delivery people were deeply sorry for their mistake.

I think that they should have been more careful with delivering and reading addresses. I would get fairly angry if I went to go open up a package and a dead body was laying inside, I bet whoever got the shipment of fish was pretty shocked as well. They should really consider punishing whoever made the mistake because seeing a dead body can be scaring for some people.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that this would happen. I mean how could someone mistake a box of tropical fish for a large coffin. That would be quite a shocker to be expecting a shipment of fish and end up getting a man's dead body instead. I hope the fish were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This section (4.2) should be posted on the actual forum from where the story came. Having said that, I'm shocked at the messed up delivery! How can you make that mistake. Imagine being the one to open that box!! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man-oh-man. That's a really gruesome story...and it's true, the person who owned the box could really sue the sender for all their worth. That is a TERRIBLE mistake.
    However, I don't think they should. However terrible, it was still just a mistake. The sender wasn't TRYING to scare the crap out of the store owner. I just don't think people should be so quick to punish others.

    ReplyDelete