Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2.4- Derek

A video that I really like is a wrestling match between two of my favorite wrestlers; Shawn Micheals and Chris Jericho. It is a match they had at Wrestlemania 19 and it is probably one of the best wrestling match in my mind. I like it because they do a lot of hard technical wrestling moves in the match and the match is very interesting to watch. Theres no fake blood or any weird gimic thing in the match, which I like because when they do all that blood stuff it just makes it look way to fake and blood in a wrestling match is just unnecessary. But it was a classic match and it is my favorite match. But I am a wrestling nerd and like wrestling a lot. And yes, I know that its fake, but I think that if wrestling wasn't fake that it wouldn't be as interesting. But its a great match and if you are interested in wrestling you should definatly watch it because it is an awesome match.

website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RR8VaqXym

No comments:

Post a Comment