Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2.1 Derek

I work at Aldrich's and I really want to find a new job and do something different. I am just not good at the whole store thing and some of the workers there make me feel really dumb there because I don't know some things. And I also don't make that much money there and I am going to get a car pretty soon so I will need some money. But the only thing is that there is not really that much places to work around here, except for other stores and I am sick of working at stores. But I am afraid that if I quit that I won't be able to find anything. But hopefully there is a better job out there for me!

1 comment:

  1. Derek,

    I believe in the following - everything is what you make of it. Take this with you to work with you until you can find something else, and remember, every place has something to give you - you just need to find that. And don't let people get to you. I know that's easier said than done, but honestly, maybe these people are trying to help you, but just are lacking complete tact.

    ReplyDelete