Thursday, May 7, 2009

derek d.-4.1

An article that I found on google reader talked about how the new "Star Trek" movie is actually a really good movie. I was surprised about the good response it got because from the previews it looked pretty inane. But it probably didn't look good to me because I am not a Star Trek fan. I tried watching one episode of it and I couldn't do it, it was just to weird. But I am interested in movies and when I heard that they ere going to make a Star Trek movie I expected everyone to be mad because a lot of people are devoted fans to the franchise and probably want people to leave its legacy alone. But I guess that J.J. Abrams rendition of Star Trek is really good and a lot of critics are praising Star Trek.

http://www.google.com/reader/view/#search/movies/3

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big star trek but i don't think they should be redoing it. Not all movies should be re done to try to make them better. Just let them be and come up with no ideas. I really hope this movie doesn't make a lot of money to show them they should of let it be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am not a big Star Trek fan either the whole plot and point to it just confuses me and I think its a little stupid but o well. Some people do enjoy this kind of stuff so I do think they should remake movies like this, even though I will NEVER watch it!!

    ReplyDelete