Sunday, April 5, 2009

Alex 2.3

When I was in 6th grade we had to read a book then get up in front of the class and tell everyone what it was about and what happened. I can't remember what book I chose, probably because I didn't read it. When it was time to get up in front of the class and talk about the book I got up in front and just kinda made up a story that went with the cover and title. When I sat down I thought I was going to get a really bad grade and she would know I didn't read the book. I ended up getting a pretty good grade and not having to do any work at all.

2 comments:

  1. And you learned what from this experience? You might be able to pull something like that off once, perhaps twice in a school career, but sooner than later, you will get insanely busted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is some serious luck. Did you ever try that in high school ? I don't think you could pull that off again. That is one of the best stories I've ever heard. Did you think that the teacher gave you that grade just because she thought you did a good job making up a story?

    ReplyDelete