Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kyle 2.1

A few days ago I got my new cell phone in the mail. I was excited until I realized I can't use it until sometime in May. I can't use it until then because we have Unicel. Verizon bought out Unicel so everyone with Unicel has to get Verizon phones. This brings me to my other problem. My Unicel phone I have right now only works in Colebrook, Piermont, Connecticut, and one spot in Littleton. So if I ever have to call someone it wont work. So, I have two cell phones and they both don't work. Well at least I didn't get my phone stolen again.

1 comment:

  1. You just have to love technology, don't you. With all the modern advances, it doesn't matter if you can't connect b/c you live in a remote area. We have the quirky issue of dropping phone calls - we'll be sitting on the couch talking and whammo. No service. And we haven't moved an inch!

    ReplyDelete